Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A little home tour...

I fell in love with our home the moment we walked around the property. You know that feeling you get when everything just fits :) Our home was built in 1926 and is right in the middle of our small, southern town. From here I can walk to restaurants, shops, a spa, the salon, a newsstand, a book store, a bakery, and my church! How lucky am I???

Our home is tiny on space, but big on love....just the way I like it! I haven't had time to finish every little detail, but I wanted to give you a peak around anyhow. Hope you enjoy!



I spend so much time in my laundry room that I even want it to be cute! Looks like I'm out of detergent again!!



...this is my secret to a nice smelling home :)




These beautiful impatients are just sitting in my kitchen waiting to be planted!





Some of my favorite reads.....


My bedside table.....

1 comment: