Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Come by and visit for a while....I've missed you!

Hope you're ready to read because I have missed blogging and this may get a little long!!! :o)
..It'll be like those conversations you have when you don't even take a breath the first 5 minutes!! Deep breath, ready...set...gooo

So much has been going on! We have been redoing, and repainting, and just fluffing things up around here...for some of the things it was about time!
To start we have a small hall bathroom that was in DIRE..I mean D-I-R-E need of some TLC. It looked like it was from the Golden Girls circa 1984...NOT pretty (and I loved that show btw!). We did some really cute things to it that I want you to see....

I'll post the "before" shots today...and the "after" shots tomorrow. That's not some marketing trick to keep you coming back, it's just because it's dirty in there right now and I need to clean it up before I show it to yall!! :o)
There was a set of shutter-like doors that covered this big, gaping hole, however, in my excitement to redo the room I forgot to take a picture before I actually got started...ooops! They didn't shut all the way and I was constantly catching things on the corners...frustrating!

Another lovely (ha ha) shot of the tub! What do you think of the beautiful, permanent, markings on the shower?? I couldn't afford to replace the tub/shower piece so I had to get creative!

...and, for your viewing pleasure, another shot of a big hole in the wall...that's where the mirror goes...again with the jumping-into-the-project-before-taking-a-picture....I think that's becoming my M.O.

Seeing these has just made me realize how far this little room has come...can't wait to see what you think!
...and please, feel free to leave comments about the sad nature of this little room...you're preaching to the converted!

I have so much more to talk to y'all about...a couple of great new recipes, "farm" updates, great new sites, I could go on and on....and I will, tomorrow and the next day!!! HOORAY for a computer that works and hands that type and sweet, sweet friends who stop by to read! Hope you're having a great night and come back tomorrow to see the pics!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is pretty bad...I can't wait to see what you have done with it! Post pics soon! I am excited. I love bathroom redos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so not cool!! I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow...
    Can't wait to see the big reveal!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete